View Single Post
Old 2007-01-03, 9:43pm
Ezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiredDesires View Post
Ezzy....whoohoooooooo! I get to meet one of my chat buddies, lol. Glad you looked further into this and are getting to come. How could you not? being from Sparks and all...so close....Your going to love doing Leah's class. I did it about 7yrs ago, she is so sweet and patient, you'll learn much and have fun.

Disturbs me that your "hot head" teacher was so discouraging about this show, boohoo......it is for everyone! And speaking of HotHeads, one of the most talented operators of said torch is a teacher at GCE each year. Molly H, from Heritage Glass is one of the most incredible artists with that "noise monster" that I've ever seen. Kind, sweet & knowledgable too....
Right on!

Actually being from Sparks doesn't make it all that close - if I were to drive it would be a sucky 8 hour drive. I'm really looking forward to meeting you down there and get in touch with you and give you some specifics well before then.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.